Tuesday, April 27, 2010


Well its official- I am the oldest guy on the team. The only two guys that get close are a 39 year old Prop and a 38 year old Centre. Both of these guys have about 20 years of experience to my 1 game. I am kinda proud of the fact that I am treading new ground- I am the fearless, old, crusty warrior with nothing to lose or gain; just doing it for the love of the game. My new purpose in life is to find someone older than me and convince them that Rugby is good for their well-being. There is a VA hospital not far from here...
Carla told me my last post was actually three or four posts crammed together so I will leave you with this last quote from Fight Club as it still applies to Rugby: "You can swallow a pint of blood before you get sick."

No comments:

Post a Comment